View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 01:05 PM   #16
bayvillage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailManorMan View Post
I live about an hour and a half from you, I'd help you but I'd ride along and maybe even discuss trailering in general. Mine is not for sale but a short trip on highway and town won't hurt my unit and might help you make the right decision. You would need your insurance and license and be equipped with a tow vehicle capable. Weekdays only as I camp most week ends!
Wow, that would be wonderful. You've got the same length we're looking for so there couldn't be a better test. It would be great to have you ride with us to answer any Qs that might arise as we're driving. And since you're not trying to sell us anything we'd get great information.

I've attached pics of the back of our '05 Tahoe to be sure we're compatible with your TM. Do you know what type of ball we need to get?

We can scan and email you copies of our drivers licenses and insurance card in advance if you'd like. Weekdays are fine for us this week and next. (The sooner the better as we'd love to buy a TM before the end of next week when our vacation ends and time becomes more scarce.)

Not sure how to proceed. Perhaps emailing us at ags at sonic dot net?

Thank you!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Tahoe1.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	125.0 KB
ID:	10457   Click image for larger version

Name:	Tahoe2.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	10458