View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 08:03 AM   #5
LoveToCamp
TrailManor Master

Webfoot, my 2417 is covered right now, so I can't measure the counter height. But, the counter is lower to allow the bed to slide over it. It is about 6" lower than the larger models, as their front bed does not have to slide over the counter (longer box).

That said, I have not had any problems with the lower counter. I can do all my prep work on the counter with no problems. If I really want something up a little higher, I can put it on the same level as the sink, as that is a bit higher. Also, the new models are configured differently than my original 2417 Sport, so my counter height may not be relevant to the new models.

We have no problems with the wet bath, either. We like that the bathroom takes up less of the floorspace than a larger, "dry" bathroom. But, that is our choice, not everyone's. We do dry the floor after showers, but that takes a couple of paper towels. That also wipes hair out, though, so that is a benefit.

I don't know, but it may be that the newer shower curtain tracks are larger than the old ones, as we don't have problems with the shower curtains sticking to us during showers. There have been many changes, and this may be one of them.

We got the 2417 due to the smaller size, as we like to go off-road, and for the king-size bed. The 2720 has more room inside, but a smaller bed, and it weighs more (plus may have more room for more stuff, which adds even more weight).

Good luck on your decision-making. Lots of things to consider, and what works great for us won't work for everyone.
LoveToCamp is offline   Reply With Quote