View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 07:43 AM   #2
wmtire

The following works in IE and Firefox. I have never tested it on Chrome, Safari or others.........but it probably works in those too.

When you are on a forum page (or website), if you don't want to scroll....you can also use the "home" and "end" buttons on your keyboard to take you instantly to the top or bottom of the page.

Use the home/end buttons to the immediate right of your "Backspace" button (if you have them on your keyboard, as some older keyboards don't).........and not the ones on your numerical keypad that is all the way on the right-hand side of your keyboard. You can use the numerical keypad home/end buttons, but you have to first turn that keypad on/off, by pressing the "NUM Lock" button.

Using the pic above as reference (if your keyboard has them located there).......Just give them a press now, and you should see what I am talking about.

P.S. I forgot to add, that if you want to go back a page (like back to the Trailmanor menu page) all you have to do is hit the "backspace" button on your keyboard. You don't have to go to the top of the page and use your browsers back arrow button. Each time you tap the backspace key, it will take you back one web page.

This works when viewing pages, and you don't have a text entry window open (like typing a reply in a forum)

Tap your 'backspace' key one time now and see if it does.

Hope this helps, and speeds up your viewing times.