View Single Post
Old 03-29-2022, 07:40 PM   #7
Doreen
Windswept

I'm finally getting back to trying the new Google search box on all my devices: Laptop, iPad and iPhone. With the radial button set to stay within trailmanorowners.com, I entered Curtains in the white search box and get the following results:

Laptop: FYI, Google is my default search tool. I get Ads for curtains first, photos of TM curtains people have posted second, and then posts about TM curtains third.

iPad: Safari is my default search tool. I get photos of TM curtains people have posted first, and posts about TM curtains next. No ads.

iPhone: Safari is my default search tool. I rarely use the phone for this site because of the size, but when signing into our site through Safari, in testing got the same result as the laptop (ads first).

Maybe my search term is too general, but with the radial button set to internal, it's a hassle to get Google ads first. I'll take the advice many have offered, and stick to our internal search tool. It reliably gets me where I need to go. Thanks all for your thoughts on this!
Doreen is offline   Reply With Quote