View Single Post
Old 09-20-2003, 06:48 PM   #2
BOB_STRONG
Site Sponsor

Default Re:What won you over??

We came upon Trailmanors way back in 1990 at the Harrisburg, Pa. RV show. We too were avid pop-up campers. We had a 1988 Coleman Plantation which was the top of the line pop-up for Colemqn back then. We enjoyed the ease of towing and handling of the pop-ups, but we got tired of wet evolution. It seemed that it always rained the day that we were to leave. So that meant putting it up when we got home and letting it dry out and then put it away. I didn't like to leave it up because of the sun on the evolution.

So 2 years later at the Harrisburg RV show we looked at the Trailmanors again and bought a 1993 23M (which is the 2720 today). Keith Hulsey was going to the shows at the time, and he answered numerous questions that we had. Of course in 1993 there was no internet to check out new products and get feedback from other owners like on the Trailmanor Forum. So we took the chance and became owners of a 1993 Trailmanor. We would have bought a larger size one, but we were not sure that we would like it, and why spend more money incase this happened. But it was just the opposite. One year later at the RV show in Harrisburg, we bought the 3326 King which is the largest and most expensive unit. Having loved the 1993 model, I knew we would surely love the 3326 with all of the extra things. We kept it for 8 years, and in 2001, we bought a 2002 3326 King at the Harrisburg RV show. For us they are the greatest camper. Others might disagree with me, but I would not want to own one of those huge motorhomes and have to pull a vehicle behind it. Because everyone has different tastes is why there are so many different products in campers out there. If you like the things about a pop-up, you will be more than pleased with owning a Trailmanor.

With any product, you will have some little problems. After all they are made by humans on an assembly line. Not every person feels like doing a 100% job every day. Somedays we are tired or sick, Sometimes we have problems at home, and this affects our work performance. We are not robuts so mistakes will happen.

You were talking about water leaks. I never had any problems with our 1993 or 1994 Trailmanors regarding leaks. Just this year I developed a small leak in the front section. I called the factory, and Jimmy Davis said to caulk the front strip on both sides as I had thought was the problem Voila. No more problem with the leak. The important thing about a product is the company behind the product. The people at the factory are top notch in my book. Anytime that I had a question over the years, I would call and Jimmy or Donny would help me out. Tell me another company where you get to talk to the same person the next time you call for assistance. There are not many out there. Trailmanor goes out of their way to keep you a satisfied customer. I'm sure that there are many other Trailmanor owners out there who will say the same thing about the company.

It's these things that are important to me. Nothing is more frustrating than to have a problem with a product, and all you get is a run around at the Company level. YOU WILL NEVER GET THAT AT TRAILMANOR.

I'm sure you will get other replies from other loyal Trailmanor owners. I know that there are many owners out there who have owned 2 or 3 Trailmanors already. I think that this should say something about the product. Each year, the company improves the units to keep up with the times. I hope this has answered some of your concerns. Hope you join the Trailmanor family in the future!!

Bob Strong

A Happy Trailmanor Owner
BOB_STRONG is offline   Reply With Quote