View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007, 09:01 PM   #15
azsteve

Default Now looking and still learning

Wife, I and Poncho, (Chihuahua) left this morning at 6:30 am, drove to Anaheim Ca. from our home in Fort Mohave AZ. to "Custom RV. Looked at a few different models and I think we came to a conclusion, for what we are looking for, that the 2720SL is the best one for us. I have a storage unit very near to where I live in AZ. that is 10X24 feet and it will fit there very well and be inside. Wish I could keep it at my home, but can't get it into my yard due to real, real, real steep driveway. From what I have read on this site, I have learned a lot about the TM's. Next move is I need to get rid of a bunch of junk in the storage unit next month when it cools off a little here, have a garage sale and make a home for the future TM. I was very impressed with the living arrangement of the 2720SL. I will be keeping my eyes peeled for a good newer used one on this site that may be not to far away. New cost I was quoted was just a little under $28k pretty much loaded with exception of microwave. At the $28k price with the cost of a easy tow hitch arrangement of about $450. and plus taxes and transfer fee's over $30K. Oh well, you only live once so they say and if it's meant to be, then so be it.

AZSteve