Thread: Durability.
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 10:27 AM   #10
Crious in Gander

Exclamation Towing Capacity.

This forum is everything I've read on here that people say it is, and more, newbie comments included. You people are great at giving detailed, honest (and welcomed ) information. An awesome job by ALL! Keep up the excellent work. I am leaning toward the TM if I can get one used (finances won't allow new ) and I agree that all rv's and especially pop-up campers are subject to troubles. I know I've had enough with my Viking, even when practically new, couple years old, warranty just ran out on items with trouble and especially . Gotta cope somehow :-) !!! Seriously though my big issue now is will my 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan, 3.3 liter be able to tow this rig? Would it be best to get the towing package installed, and/or anything else, upgrade suspension maybe ?As I mentioned earlier, the hills here are exactly that, some steep but none could be classed as really large. Our province is big, in fact not a lot smaller then Texas in square miles but no high mountains. We will only be travelling to parks where there is full service, and that is usually just off our highway. the only problem is our highway is a bit rough in some spots as I addressed earlier. I suspect I would have to stick with the 2600 & 2700 series models but that would be sufficient anyway.