View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 04:52 PM   #4
Dixielou

Default The 3326K TrailManor

We love "the big one"--the 3326K TrailManor. To answer your question directly, Chuck C C, there is absolutely no reason why one should avoid this model. We have had three TM's, the last two being "the big one". Of course, as has been pointed out, they cost more and require a tow vehicle that can pull a minimum of 5000 lbs. And regardless of what trailer one owns, you need a place to keep it when not in use. But other than the just mentioned obvious considerations, there are no inherent characteristics of this model that would place it in the undesirable category.

There are numerous reasons why Dixie and I enjoy our 3326K. For one, the side dinette contributes to the livability of the unit. The side dinette, along with the generous counter top, provides ample food preparation space. It's also so much nicer eating in the side dinette than on the living room swing-up table(s). If my dear wife is working on a quilting project in the living room, or if I am reading/writing, etc., there is no need to put it all away at meal time. The extra storage space of the 3326K is great for my wife (who taught nutrition and food preparation) and enjoys cooking well prepared meals even when camping. The additional storage space of this unit also makes longer trips more comfortable and convenient.

All of our TM's have had king size beds. If one needs to get up at night, there is no need to crawl over one's spouse, since we sleep lengthwise with the trailer. This big bed also provides plenty of space for my C-PAP machine (a shoe box size device that forces air into my breathing passages), required because of my sleep apnea. The comfort and pleasures of a king size bed is limited only by one's imagination!

The 3326K is a very cozy and home-like trailer. It is a rolling motel room which is as easy to tow as the shortest of TM's. I also feel a bit safer pulling a trailer with dual axles, although the safety of a trailer is undoubtedly due to other factors as well. All in all, we have never regretted investing in the 3326K--"the big one".