View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 12:10 PM   #8
coopersmom

Talking

We purchased 2004 3023 from Custom RV in Anaheim in May of 04. We chose for our unit the roof mounted solar system (one 80 watt panel with a charge controller mounted inside of the trailer). We also were advised on the possiblity of a tripod mounted solar panel, however over the same concerns of kids and dogs and the possiblity of tipping over the solar panel set up while camping we decided it to be safer just to have the solar mounted to the roof. It works great!!! I dont believe it was a factory option at the time of our purchase, so Custom RV did a very nice job installing it.

I would highly recommend Custom RV as a dealership. I have worked with both Matt and Scott in regards to parts needed and Warranty work. Scott even came out to my place to provide warranty work while in my town to save me a time and money hauling the trailer to Anaheim (I lived in Phoenix when I purchased the trailer). I found Matt to be very helpful and honest during the entire buying process. He even delivered it to my house (out of state delivery) free of charge. They are a smaller dealership, but have been selling TrailManors since 1998 and are extrememly knowledgable on the product. Something to keep in mind too is the service after the purchase of your new TrailManor trailer. Do you have a local facility to service your trailer in Vegas (is there a dealer in Nevada now?) Do you have to go to Colorado Springs to have warranty work done? I have found Matt and Scott to be very professional and they seem to always go out of their way to make sure our unit is in good working order so we dont miss any trips!!!