View Single Post
Old 07-07-2006, 09:58 PM   #1
Michael

Question Brochure/Lift Kit

Hello everyone. First post. At a State Park recently, I saw what I found out later to be a "Hi-Lo". I was so intrigued by the concept, I started research online and came across the Trailmanor. I ordered the brochure and to make a long story short, I've put a hold deposit on my local dealer's one and only 2007 2720SD which he received the day I happened to call. My wife and I visit the dealer tomorrow, with a preapproved loan, to see if this is what we really want. After finding this forum, I've become concerned about the conversations relating to the "lift kit". The brochure does not reference the lift kit and according to the brochure, a 2720SD with a low profile air conditioner is 78.75" tall. Since I live in a HOA controlled sub-division, any recreational vehicle must fit in my garage which has 83" of clearance at the top of the door frame. Forgive the newbie question and I'll take my tape measure tomorrow but does anyone know if the lift kit is "standard" now since it isn't listed in brochure? If it really is an option, would anyone know of any other unpublished options I should be aware of? Thanks in advance.