View Single Post
Old 03-05-2006, 04:57 AM   #2
Grouse

I too am a potential TM buyer. Looked at the thread. Negative TM comments came primarily from non TM owners who really didn't seem to know what they were talking about ... ie heavy trailer. Former TM owners have valid points, but then again the guy with a sway problem I would probably take with a grain of salt. I also noticed that the original poster was not turned off TM by the posts and in fact was headed to a show to look at them.

I've been scouring the threads in this forum for awhile now. At first it seems that there must be many problems with the TM. However, this is such a wonderful forum that TM owners seem to discuss anything and everything. My take, for what it's worth, is that the problems are isolated incidents. However, that being said, I would also say that it appears that there more issues with the older units either due to age or quality of construction. Haven't figured out which yet.

I'll let the TM owners come to the brand rescue ... but rest assured .. you will get straight answers from this crowd!