View Single Post
Old 09-23-2005, 09:11 AM   #5
BobRederick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjneff
How long do the propane tanks last? I am interested to know if anyone here runs both propane and AC on the hot water heater and if it makes a difference.
Propane duration depends on what you are doing with it, obviously. For mountain camping inthe summer, I heat at night and run the refrig and get about 1/2 tank for 3 days dry camping. And yes, you can run both for quicker recovery of hot water.
Quote:
We live in a great area to campe at the base of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Greenville SC, close to the beach and close to the mountains!
Lucky you. Thats a dream world!!!
Quote:
I also would like to support this site with funds if I get a trailer.
You might not want to wait. There are other areas of the forum that you can get to if you are a paid up member. I bought a year ago and had a wealth of knowledge as well as checklists when I picked up my TM that was 2000 miles away. I'm mighty greatful for the help I derived from this site.
Quote:
reece hitch installed what size of ball head
2 inch.
Quote:
My TV is a Dodge Ram 1500 V8 Quad Cab 2002 SB
You can go to the trailmanor.com web site and look at vehicle capabilities. There is a button on the home page that takes you there. Your TV should have no problems if it has the factory tow option. If not, you might need a transmission cooler, brake and light wiring, hitch, and other things. Best to check it out.

Best wishes and I hope you find a TM that has the capabilities you need.