View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 09:42 AM   #3
gocntry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
The White-painted steel wheels looked exactly like the TM wheels, and I have seen them elsewhere. They were stamped 2600 pounds.
Your tire dealer should be able to order 2600-pound wheels as part of his normal delivery cycle. Or you might visit a few tire shops in the area and see if they have them in stock - one of them probably will. Just tell them you want white-painted steel, size 15X6, bolt circle 5 on 4-1/2, 2600 pound rated. When you get them, get metal valve stems installed, and balance them.

I Thought It Should Be That Easy But I Have Been To 2 Different Rv Stores, 1 Trailer Specialty Store, And 3 Tire Shops And They Can't Pull It Off . One Place Used Dexstar Wheels Their Website Shows No Such Wheel Rating For A 5 Bolt.

Next Time You Get A Chance Could You See If Your Wheels Have A Manufacturer Stamp On Them? Maybe That Would Help Me Track Some Down. I'm Finding This Really Stupid That No One Can Get Them Around Here.

P.s. I Do Have The Steel Valve Stems Rated @ 150 psi Ready To Go In The Rims Just No Rims Yet