View Single Post
Old 05-11-2003, 01:22 PM   #6
BOB_STRONG
Site Sponsor

Default Re: CLEANING YOUR TRAILMANOR

Last week at work, a fellow coworker started talking about cleaning the outside of their camper. They had tried everything, but nothing seemed to work very well.

A friend of hers told her to use Scrubbing Bubbles in a can by Johnson. This weekend, I started to get the Trailmanor ready for Memorial Day. I started with the flaps that can get kind of dirty. The dirtiest part is the underside of the flaps where they rub against the trailer side.

I sprayed the Scrubbing Bubbles on, and then I waited for a minute to let the cleaner do it's thing. I didn't have to use a scrub brush to get the nasty black marks off! Just used a dry cloth, and the dirt just wiped off along with the black ground in streaks. They are now just like new. The only part that I used a small brush was on the velcro part.

I thought Greased Lightning was great, but this sure has it beat. Also, I tried some of it on the outside of the trailer. It also worked great on the marks on the side of the trailer. I know what I'll be using from now on.

If anyone has used the Scrubbing Bubbles, please let me know.

Bob Strong
BOB_STRONG is offline   Reply With Quote