View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 06:10 AM   #8
Kwantau
Site Sponsor

Thanks for the info. Managed to remove the tires without removing the skirt by just removing the two screws that hold it near the bottem. The tire just makes it. I think your right about the clear or semi opague sealer that holds the top of the skirt in place. It was applied in a stitching manner about one inch long intervals across the curve of the skirt. The factory must have applied this as it is a brandnew unit. Well I got the tires serviced and I'm in the process of installing heavy duty mupflaps as a blowout damage prevention before putting the tires back on. Trailer work never stops as you well know just like a home, always something to do.

TV 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 6200 lbs tow capacity, 620 lbs tong weight, V6-3.6 liter gas with factory tow package, Prodigie3 Brake Control, Anderson "No-Sway" Weight Distributing Hitch.

TM 2720, 2011, A/C, Awning, Swingtongue, 40 Gal fresh water, Stove and Sink Cupboards, Radio/CD Player, TV ant., Microwave Oven, Electric Tongue Jack, Black Windows and Frame, and Woodgrain Vinyl Flooring
Kwantau is offline   Reply With Quote