View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 05:30 PM   #1
Kwantau
Site Sponsor

Default Wheel Well Skirts

I have a question about the wheelwell skirts that are covering the upper part of the tire. I know that they are held on by two square headed screws, (proper name for them is Robertson Screws named after the inventor), but what I do not know is after removing the screws, I still can't get the skirts off without maybe damaging them. I want to get the balance checked on the tire assemblies but I'm afraid to pull on the skirts. I think that they are held on with an adhesive or at least silicone around the curved part of the skirt but I'm not sure. It is a new TM 2720/2011 so I don"t want to damage them. Does anyone know how they are held on besides the screws?

TV 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 6200 lbs tow capacity, 620 lbs tong weight, V6-3.6 liter gas with factory tow package, Prodigie3 Brake Control, Anderson "No-Sway" Weight Distributing Hitch.

TM 2720, 2011, A/C, Awning, Swingtongue, 40 Gal fresh water, Stove and Sink Cupboards, Radio/CD Player, TV ant., Microwave Oven, Electric Tongue Jack, Black Windows and Frame, and Woodgrain Vinyl Flooring
Kwantau is offline   Reply With Quote