View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 06:38 PM   #3
ELM-JLM
TrailManor Master

Thumbs up

Hi Dave,

Our trip was on the spur of the moment! Otherwise we might have talked ourselves out of it! LOL! We had planned to go next year but ,with all the crap going on in the world, we decided to go while the going was good!

We saw three TM's! The first one was in, Toad Creek Campground near Watson Lake in The Yukon! The couple were on their way to Alaska with their two teenage sons. They got to Whitehorse, Yukon and got a call that her dad had died in Wisconsin.. They were on their way back home when we met them! We sat around a campfire and talked after our dinner at the camp diner! The second sighting was in Teslin, Yukon on our way back! It was just a sighting as the small blue SUV pulled its TM out of a gas station near the campground we had just gotten set up in. It looked like they were riding pretty low! I said a prayer for them as they crossed the bridge! The third, again, was just a sighting. We passed each other going in different directions on a two lane road headed into The Badlands of South Dakota! When I realized it was a TM it was to late to even blow the horn! Reflexes ain't what they used to be!! LOL!

We truly enjoyed our Adventure and can now Cherrish the Memories for Life!

PS: The couple we met knew nothing of the forum! I hope that the other two might read this and respond if members!

08 2619 TM W/The Works, 15" wheels X 4 (2 spares),
2015 Ford F 150 Platinum

Sold to someone that loves travel and camping as much as we do!

Love the forum so always checking in!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ELM-JLM is offline   Reply With Quote