Thread: 3124kb
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2022, 11:20 AM   #9
Troy Dutton

Default I have 2022 3124KB with two refrigerators

I recently purchased a 2022 3124KB that came with the optional 2nd refrigerator, plus a lot of the other available options (low profile A/C, awning, HD TV antenna w/ amp, rear bike receiver, 100 watt solar panel, outside connection for gas grill, large and small hanging cabinets plus the extra "Microwave" drawer, hanging TV mount, radio with Bluetooth). I tow it with a Kia Telluride with factory tow package, and it tows really well, although I just now purchased an Anderson 3326 No-sway weight distribution hitch for added safety should I ever be forced to brake hard or change lanes quickly. I love having two refrigerators, we use one for bottled water/drinks and the other for food. The awning works great, very easy to set up. We streamed a lot of music over the radio, the speakers above the rear bed have decent enough sound, great for when we sit at the dinette playing games. The HD TV antenna picks up lots of channels, I hang a 32" TV on the bathroom wall above the sink, which is a great viewing location for the dinette and the rear bed. Be aware that there is a small, hard-to-see black button beside the dinette that switches between HD antenna input and cable input, at first I thought my TV antenna wasn't working. We are using the large hanging cabinet above the stove for disposable plates/bowls/cups/utensils, and the small hanging cabinet above the sink for dish cleaning supplies/Kleenex/TV control/spare glasses. We love the standard exterior hand-held shower, great for rinsing dirt off. I added a 2" memory foam topper to the rear bed (https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MRL0H2B trimmed to fit) and a pillowtop pad to the king bed (https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B009GIRZEG), which made both beds exceptionally comfortable. The dinette bed is also comfortable, according to my son's friend. Overall, my family loves our new camper.