View Single Post
Old 05-22-2005, 08:16 PM   #2
genesc

Thumbs up

Just about every item that you mention is also in our 2005 3326 King that we took delivery in September 2004. A few thing that you did not mention are as follows:
The fabric for the couch and chair of much better quality.
There are two matching pillows for the couch.
The curtains are of better quality fabric.
The shower curtain track is wider for more elbow room.
The burber carpeting is of much better quality and will wear well.
The kitchen faucet is metal, not plastic as in previous models.
The countertops have rounded corners.
There is an outside hot and cold faucet. The only complaint about it is that there is a restricter on it, reducing the water pressure. Also, it is installed upside down. I wonder why.

Things that I have done.
I added a battery operated clock to the center cabinet door above the couch. I drilled a small hole and inserted the clock hands mounts through the hole. The clock mechanism is on the inside of the cabinet door. It works well in order to change the time or change a dead battery.
I reversed the four bolts on each arm that holds the torsion bars. In other words, The head is on the inside and the nut on the outside. Thus this prevents the scratching of the metal molding when folding down.
On the front and rear awnings, the wing nuts would not tighten because round screw heads were used. I disassembled the arms and replaced the round screw heads with 15/16 hex screw heads. Now when I tighten the wing nuts, I have no problem with tighten the wing nuts to hold the awnings up.
I added drawers in each of the cabinets. I wish that TrailManor would offer this as an option.

Since this is our third TrailManor, I see how they have come a long way to offer a top quality product.

genesc