View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 12:23 PM   #4
ShrimpBurrito
Site Sponsor

I wrote that feedback to Chris.

While we all are contributors to this community, and many are a huge asset to the group as a whole, I think it's important for us to realize there's quite a bit of behind the scenes things that Bill does. And like most well-oiled machines, you don't realize what all is being done until a part breaks, or in this case, Bill goes on vacation. Posts go in wrong categories, threads collide and need separation or consolidation, spammers take over, members' sponsorship accounts get mixed up, sellers post retarded ads with nothing other than "TM for sale" in the body, and a very important one -- the lonely newbie posts a question that has been asked 1,000 times, and because of that, often no one responds -- until Bill does, even if to suggest they do a search. And of course, although infrequent, sometimes folks need a time out, and Bill takes care of that. And that's just what I've noticed; I have no doubt, like the trusty Dept of Homeland Security, that there are other duties Bill takes care of for our own safety that we we'll never know about.

So thanks, Bill! Like PopBeavers, this is the only RV forum I visit because it's a pleasant and helpful place to be. And I'm confident it will stay that way at least as long as Bill continues to take care of the house.

Dave
ShrimpBurrito is online now   Reply With Quote