View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 07:04 PM   #7
rvcycleguy
TrailManor Master

well, in best case scenario, the window was left open during the rain. The worst case would be a leak from a roof opening like ceiling vents, fan, antenna, etc. Most likely a caulk repair is recommended and we have all dealt with that or will have to deal with it . RV's not just TM are prone to some kind of water leak during the lifetime of the unit. Its part of a maintenance program from year to year. Anytime the factory cuts a hole in the side or the roof of these structures, there will be a seal that will dry over time and need to be maintained. Regards to price.... I bought a 2003 3124KB 4 months ago and paid a lot less than what your dealer is asking for. My purchase was a private sale, so that is going to be a factor but the NADA book on a 2003 KS model is not anywhere near 10k. Now, I don't add in all the options that are available online because most of the options were factory added 9 years ago. At this stage, you can't add in value options. And it may have a leak that needs repair. I would offer 8k and see where they are on it. He probably took it in on trade and does not have that much in it. All they can do is say no, right? he won't have too many other buyers this time of year. Just friendly advice. The floor plan is one of the better units. Good luck.

TM-2002 3124KB
TV-2003 Toyota Tundra V8 4.7L. Fact. Tow Pkg, air bags
2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50c Motorcycle- crashed- parted out
1956 Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Motorcycle-sold
2006 Harley Road King
rvcycleguy is offline   Reply With Quote