View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 02:15 PM   #2
Lesherp
Site Sponsor

They normally shouldn’t get wet. Did you ask the seller about this? If they were very wet and only in one area of the trailer I would suspect a leak.

If they were all just damp maybe the trailer was put away after camping when there was a lot of humidity in the trailer. Sometimes when we are camping in cool wet weather the inside of the trailer and window will get a lot of condensation on them. Cool outside and warm inside creates condensation just like a cool drink in the summer. You are supposed to close the curtains before closing so if they did not wipe down the windows that could have gotten them wet. If they did that I am not sure how long it would take for them to dry out as there is little air circulation in the trailer after it is closed. We always open it up when we get home and dry things out.

That is my best guess maybe someone else has another idea.

Dealer Options:swing tongue, sink cabinet, awning, air conditioning, tile

Modification: 15“ tires & monitor system, WDH, Prodigy B.C., 2-6 V. batteries & clipper monitor, LED's. Additional modifications can be seen in albums.
Pictures of campsites and places we visited can be seen at https://www.flickr.com/photos/101899116@N06/sets/.

Lesherp is offline   Reply With Quote