View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 08:13 AM   #10
foxhaven0

We have an older 2001 3124ks. I definitely appreciate the toilet in the wee hours! I'm 62 now and did not like going out to the campground toilets in all kinds of weather. The 3124ks has the extra chest of drawers in the living area. So I get three drawers and so does DH. With the hanging wardrobe that's plenty of room for our clothes.

We just did a 25 day trip from Florida to Iowa to Ohio and back to Florida. We did laundry a few times. If we needed more room for clothes I would do like we did with the Aliner and carry them in a plastic bin in the back of the truck. We haven't used the shower as yet because we've always had campground showers to go to.

We have camped in cold weather and it is important to me to be warm enough for my 30 yo pet parrot. (He's getting old and achy and likes a heating pad to sit on even in the summer)

We added the heat strip to the AC and between that, the furnace and a small electric heater used in various combinations we have never been too cold.

We have not gone camping in freezing weather but at home in north Florida it does get cold enough to worry about pipes freezing. We drain everything and haven't had any trouble with the campers plumbing freezing up.