View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 09:47 AM   #4
Beak12

Quote:
Originally Posted by exprezchef View Post
So now I am very excited....I was able to sell my boat yesterday and am now in the market for a used TM 2720 (non-SL or SD). My TV will be a 2008 GMC Acadia with towing pkg installed and I will still need to add an electronic brake controller. I am limited to 4500lbs. Any Acadia, Traverse or Enclave owners out there having any issues with pulling a 2720?

BTW...this forum is great, I was initially looking at high-wall tent trailers but after learning about the Trailmanors from this site, I feel that a TM will be a better fit and worth the extra money. Last weekend I was able to spend some time at Custom RV in Aneheim, CA and was given the full tour of what the Trailmanors have to offer.
We have a 07 Saturn Outlook (with tow package) and have pulled both my 2720SL and my Elkmont over much of the US. In the midwest no poblem. But in moving about and through the S Lake Tahoe area (in the summer) it stated to heat up. So I turned off the AC. Still ran a little warm but it worked. Did not really know what I was doing when I got the Outlook. Would go with somthing else now. But it works and my wife says we are not spending money on another new car. LOL I think I was at the max for my tow rating for my Outlook. Also I can't seem to get better than 11.5 MPG on most of my driving. About 8.9 in the mountains.