View Single Post
Old 06-27-2022, 07:53 AM   #1
live4fun

Default For Sale: 2020 Atwood Cooktop/Oven Unit

When I purchased my 2020 TM 2720 unit, I found it new on a lot. It didn't come with a cassette toilet nor a microwave (like my old TM). I recently sold my Thetford Electra Magic that I swapped out with a cassette style toilet. My spouse reminded me, 'what are you doing with that cooktop/oven that you pulled from it and are storing in the basement?? Good reminder.

Well, I have a nearly brand-new Atwood propane cooktop/oven unit that came out of my new TM. I used the cooktop maybe 10 times and the oven we heated it once and never used it again. I replaced them with a Suburban cooktop and microwave below.

This oven unit is complete, assembled with all the minor mounting screws and parts that came out. It will be available in late summer when I have time to get it, post some pictures, measure the actual dimensions of the unit, plus we have a busy July.

I'm in western North Carolina, if you're interested, drop me post and I will get back to you in August or so. I can sell it for $200.

Drop me a line if you're interested, I'll get some photos and measurement of it soon.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Atwood Range01.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	21111   Click image for larger version

Name:	Atwood Range02.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	279.9 KB
ID:	21112   Click image for larger version

Name:	Atwood Range03.jpg
Views:	52