View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 10:06 AM   #2
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

Until recently, one of the nation's premier TM dealers / service shops was The Car Show in Colorado Springs. Although they are no longer in the TM business, you might call them and ask the same question. They are great people.

They will ask (as will I) what service you need. Most service can be performed by any RV service place - it is not TM-specific. The exceptions are service on the lift system itself. You are right to be concerned with whether they know how to open and close it, but I have usually found it possible to ask them where on the lot the service will be performed, then park it in that location and set it up before you leave. When I can't do that, I have asked the service manager to open and close it with me, and they have always been happy to do so. After all, they don't want to cause damage to the trailer any more than you do. But take the time to acquaint them with the process - don't just drop the hitch and drive away.

To me, the most important point to be sure they understand is "Don't move it while it is set up!"

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote