View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 11:55 AM   #29
Barb&Tim
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Adventure View Post
Tim,
I'm no victim. My purpose in posting here is that I believe TrailManors give people the ability to have a hard side RV that can be propelled by a vehicle like the one I enjoy driving to work every day. Ed believes otherwise so strongly that he challenges me every time I post it.

Of course, Ed's actual experience is material to the arguments he posts. I guess I have a problem with people urgently telling others what to do about things they haven't done themselves enough so that they really know much about it. There's something dishonest about going on and on about an Astro in the TrailManor forum when you've never actually hitched a TM to it. I guess I feel that posters who are speaking from their own experience is what this forum is supposed to be about, and they should not be drowned out by people who have lots to say but no relevant experience to base it on.

And for the record, in case anyone is still reading this thread, if there is one thing I am, it's "mature".
Ok, Mr. A. If, I have misjudged your intentions, then I'm sorry.

And my apology to the board at large for even having to become involved in this.

Tim