View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 11:39 AM   #28
Mr. Adventure
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb&Tim View Post
Sorry, I'm not seeing you as a victim. Is Ed stalking you or are you stalking Ed or is it that both of you are just interested in the subject of towing?

I've been on the board for over a year and I really can't say that I have seen anyone badgering you the way you have appeared to badger Harveyrv (until he quit posting) and now for a second time, Ed.

You an I both know that you were baiting Ed when you asked him if he owned a trailmanor -- you already knew the answer!

So now you have (again) made sure that everyone knows that Ed has no trailmanor and no trailmanor experience therefore we should all just ignore his posts -- right?

Or am I missing the point of this entirely?

Tim

Mr. A, I am just a member here and this post only reflects my opinion. If you are not badgering then please accept my apology. If you are, then I am asking that you please stop it.
Tim,
I'm no victim. My purpose in posting here is that I believe TrailManors give people the ability to have a hard side RV that can be propelled by a vehicle like the one I enjoy driving to work every day. Ed believes otherwise so strongly that he challenges me every time I post that.

Of course, Ed's actual experience is material to the arguments he posts. I guess I have a problem with people urgently telling others what to do about things they haven't done themselves enough so that they really know much about it. There's something dishonest about going on and on about an Astro in the TrailManor forum when you've never actually hitched a TM to it. I guess I feel that posters who are speaking from their own experience is what this forum is supposed to be about, and they should not be drowned out by people who have lots to say but no relevant experience to base it on.

And for the record, in case anyone is still reading this thread, if there is one thing I am, it's "mature".
Prodigy brake controller.

"It's not how fast you can go, it's how fast you can stop an RV that counts."
Mr. Adventure is offline   Reply With Quote