View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 05:08 PM   #1
Scottie Dogs

Default General Information For TM friends

Hi all,

On the home show on the radio here they did a big segment last Saturday morning when people go on vacation/camping and the people's house gets robbed or the house burns down, or a tornado destroys it..

My project today was take 42 PICTURES inside of our home every room closets with clothes everything that has value. I put them on a USB flash drive and will go to the bank this week and put in our safety deposit box. I have done this before but we made lots of changes to our home in the last 5 years, lots of remodeling/things bought, done this just an update on this stuff. You can also give pictures to your family just so they are out of your house, I have done that before too. Be safe...

This is something people don’t think about when they travel. The insurance will LOVE you when you are NOT second guessing on all your possessions. I did the inside of my garage with all my camping things and tools, power saws and things like that.

I know us TM people like to take off for weeks at a time so I just wanted to pass this along.

Little things like this can make a big difference, hope it never happens to my TM friends.

Think ahead it never hurts.

Dave