View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 01:29 PM   #3
CAmark
Site Sponsor

Default eariler this summer....

I start this with a disclaimer that I have no stake in this at all -- buyer beware.

While on vacation with our TM we stopped to briefly look at a used TM on a lot near Oregon City...learned it is a 2001 3023. The front shell travels a bit too far when opening, surely there is a stop that can be adjusted. Has beds on both ends, table to seat 6. New looking 215-14" Marathons -- no weather checking etc and good tread; did not dig into finding out the mfg date on the tires. The inside has no smoke/pet smell, all glass looks good, outside decals are gold and black, linoleum in kitchen area and carpet elsewhere. Fridge is at least gas and electric - couldn't tell if it was battery also; darker oak finish inside, the wardrobe looks better then my '06...This unit looks to have been gently used both inside & out -- it looks way better than an '01 should look by now. Not clear on the AC; there is a cord on the inside and looks like the unit is built into the back shell roof -- an aftermarket mod??? 1 hanging cabinet, "drawer/shelf", Fiamma awning; slide out drawers built into the the cabinets (wasn't my wife envious!!); stove/oven combo without the stove cover. Worst thing I saw (with 15 minute cursory look) was that the seals/flaps need a scrubbing -- a bit of mildew.

On the lot for $4950 --- seems like a pretty good deal.

The dealer is at 503.654.4488 -- name of Mark Hayward. Says he has had calls from all over -- it is on craigslist, probably in the Portland area.
or 04 Pilot w/ Tow Package
Prodigy Brake Controller; Husky 800/1200 WDH; McKesh Mirrors
2006 2720SL; A/C; awning; swing hitch; 14" NEXEN Load Range D tires
CAmark is offline   Reply With Quote