View Single Post
Old 06-28-2008, 07:39 PM   #1
kwilkins

Default Saw my first Tm today.

Today I made the drive (about 100 miles) to the closest dealer to Philadelphia, and saw a Tm 2720. Sadly that was the only model they had, the salesman said they were waiting to get more in over the next couple of months.

I must say that I was a bit disappointed, and it's probably only because of my expectations. The TM was really narrow and it seemed to me there was very little room to move around. I have been looking at Hybrids from Jayco, Starcraft, Kodiak, as well as an Outback that has a hard-side slide-out bed. I realize these units will not tow nearly as well as a TM, but there is much more space.

I did immediately notice the quality of craftsmanship and materials was much nicer on the TM than the other trailers I've been looking at.

I'm looking at the TM brochure now and it seems like the 3124ks and 3326 King have more daily living space. However, I'm guessing since they will be the same width that I will still feel cramped due to how narrow the TM's are.

Does anyone whose seen a Tm 2720 and a 3124KS or 3326 have some advice on the difference in living space?

Thanks,

Ken