Thread: Purchase
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 05:32 PM   #9
campersam9

I have a family member who lives in Ohio!
I have asked dealers if they go to shows or have a rep there to answer questions. Nothing----- not a thing---- So my wife and I found a 2007 3124KS and we are going to look at it Saturday. The dealer has had it from last year. They took it on a trade and nobody knows about Trailmanor!!! We found people that had one on our trip and lust loved it. If Trailmanor would start to show people what they have it would take off. I can not tell you the cost of pulling a fifth wheel with a truck / Acadia with a pop up = Big savings and I do not have to keep a truck! Come on Trailmanor get it together owners are more help than the people that make them. If I was going to visit someone to see Trailmanors I would meet up with the owners and meat everyone than going to the factory. That is the real backbone of the company. Good honest people that like the product and help people that know nothing like me. We have owned campers for 35 years now. We started with pop up and got a trailer and got bigger trailers and then got fifth wheels. The Trailmanor ie in a class by itself!