View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 09:39 AM   #7
vincoTM

Thank you for the welcome! We're both very excited!

One of our motivators is that we have decided to road-trip to the Grand Canyon from our home in Arkansas for our vacation this summer. It's coming up in 2 weeks actually! We've never camped before, so this will be a complete novel adventure for us both, in every sense! I am trying to compile our list of stuff to really be worried about on the trailer before we head out. I'm thinking we really need to make sure the tires and bearings are up to snuff, and we will also take our 2008 Suburban TV to have a brake controller put on it. We spent Saturday on a shopping spree buying stuff to outfit the camper (coffee pot, dishes, pots and pans, indoor/outdoor carpet, etc.)

So one question I have that I haven't yet found a straight answer by searching: the shower curtain is completely MIA, but the hangers are still there. Do I have to buy a special curtain to hang on the factory hangers, or will any curtain work? I don't think I have time to do any mods yet - just want to bring it back to factory-ish configuration for now.
vincoTM is offline   Reply With Quote