View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 10:26 AM   #1
bfezel

Default 25th Anniversary Edition

We were at the factory yesterday to pick up our 3124KS that had been repaired (see Factory Service post in this same section). While waiting for a final adjustment they wheeled an anniversary edition 2720 off the line and opened it up in the parking lot. My wife and I went out and looked it over. In a word - AWESOME. The graphics are fresh and the rear and front rock shields over the windows have the 25th Anniversary Logo on them. I’m not sure how many of the upgrades are a part of this package. However, notable differences include good-looking alloy wheels, radio included (in the customary place above the fridge), a stainless steel stove cover, and swivel lights under the forward cabinets. Cannot be sure, but the exterior lights appear to be upgraded to LEDs and there was a new horizontal brake light over the rear rock shield. The interior decorating scheme was very impressive…a mix of tans, beiges, and browns. If it were time to replace my 2004 I would definitely be looking at the Anniversary Edition.

Bill