View Single Post
Old 03-05-2006, 08:40 PM   #9
Magdefrau

It's coming to one year soon....we own our Camper. It's a TM. The reason we paid three times more for this model is this. Our van can pull it. If I had a larger TV I would have looked at other campers. It's lite wieght. It's not tough. But it is weather resistant. Rain, 12 degree and snow .....passed. This summer I look forward to 100 degree weather. I'll be reporting on her grades the fall.
I instaled an add on transmission cooler coil on the van this weekend. I found it at a pawn shop. My son and I progressed through this project with excellent results. Seems to work O.K.
We will go over the Blue Ridge this summer as we visit Washington D.C.
We will go to California in 2007. I'm sure the van will do fine. I haven't read anyone busting down trying long trips through the country. I drive slow and stop alot.
All my repairs to the TM have been normal material degradation.
I had a Great Uncle once told me a man will find a hole to through his money.
Uncle Paul went on to say a boat would be a bad hole. He said a wife and kids would be the most pleasent hole to find. I wonder what he would say of this RV the TM.
What I really want to talk about is manly things like Bears and Thunder Storms. Say what is the inside shoup on bears trying to get in side of TM's? Is there a group going to Alaska?
What about spell check?