View Single Post
Old 02-02-2005, 06:13 PM   #5
ccc6588

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cateye
Thanks for the detailed reply...This pretty much confirms what I have been able to find on the internet. I also think that the interior of the Nissan looks "plastic/Toyish". I believe the Tundra 2005 models have more horsepower at 285 which is not that far from the Nissan...looks like we will go for the tundra 4 door...Cateye
The best way to decide is to take a test drive. Nissan Titan was voted the Truck of the Year in 2004 by Edmunds and most of the other Truck Publications. It did not win the Motor Trend Truck of the Year which in 2005 incidentally was won by the Toyota Tacoma. The Tundra although very refined is not in the same class as the Titan and the offerings from the big 3 as far as power and towing capacity. It is for this reason that Toyota is coming out with a new Truck which I am sure will become the new standard.

Nissan Titan is a very impressive truck at a very reasonable price. It has a lot of innovations and raw power. I do not believe you will find it plastic/Toyish if you test drove one.