Thread: Our New 2922KB
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2021, 01:13 AM   #16
BaconLover

Default Inside a Folded TM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane826 View Post
Yes post the pictures please!
Here you go! I'm starting with the where the kitchen sink is in the 2922KB and going clockwise - the pictures are named with the direction. I was sitting basically in the middle in front of the kitchen sink, but I moved around a bit to get things in frame. Oh, and just in case you are wondering what that little beige thing is hanging off of the sink cabinet - it's a collapsible wastebasket that I found on Amazon (https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1)

There was quite a lot of space in there, and I had the hanging cabinets over by the dinette table still (and a one of those 4 in 1 RV sleeping bags rolled up on top. The last two pictures were an attempt to capture the amount of space above the back king bed. The one thing to keep in mind is that we have a 1 inch thick mattress topper below the blue fitted sheet, so I measured that there was still about a little over an inch above the bed of space. I should have used my tape measure in the picture, but my husband was rushing me because he wanted to go do something else. :-)

Anyway, I'm impressed with the amount of space in the closed down trailmanor. I took pictures of the entry door from the inside because I want to figure out some kind of shoe storage thing that won't get in the way. It appears that there is quite enough room for a cargo net or I found these crappy little stick on shoe holders from Amazon that I might try (https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1).

Any suggestions on how you all deal with shoe storage would be welcome! Oh, and I'll take a picture of my makeshift foam bumpers that I am using on the sharp metal piece that is on the seam in the ceiling between the two shells in the middle (by the AC). Sadly, I didn't try my little contraption before my 6'4" husband hit it in the middle of the night and got a pretty good gash on his forehead. Score 1 point for the TM.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	KitchenSink.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	323.5 KB
ID:	19781   Click image for larger version

Name:	KitchenSinkCounter.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	245.3 KB
ID:	19782   Click image for larger version

Name:	FacingFront.jpg
Views:	148