View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 02:54 PM   #6
Dalat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwantau View Post
All the above mentioned items by RVCYCLEGUY are right on the nose. We tow our 2720 to Nanaimo BC on Vancouver Island every summer from Calgary Alberta and the laws are about the same, but there is one more thing I will mention and that is that in both provinces there is a restriction on using any electronic device when traveling including Cell Phones by the driver. You can't even use them when stopped at a light, l not even the GPS. You are supposed to program them when properly parked. These driving laws came into efect not that long ago and the fines are quiet high. Enjoy you trip.
Very interesting. What is the definition of "using" regarding to GPS devices? Does it mean I cannot even have it hung up on the winshield? How about my car has a built-in internal GPS? Or does the term "using" only means that you cannot program the destination while driving?

Another question, may be in a wrong post, but I just take the advantages anyway: Do you have any recommendation for RV-Parks in Vancouver, BC?

Thanks all.