View Single Post
Old 05-12-2003, 02:17 PM   #31
BOB_STRONG
Site Sponsor

Default Re: Fun TM projects...Where does it end?

Chris,

If my memory calls me right, your 1999 3326 King has the a/c over the back bed. Thus the receptacle for the a/c is right by the bed. I think in 2000 they started having the a/c unit in the middle. I don't know of any adaptor, but I have an idea that we use because of no receptacle near by.

In our 1994 3326, there was a regular receptacle on the bathroom wall. I ran a heavy duty extension cord/bar strip to the bed area to plug things in. I guess in 1999 they did away with it. In our 2002 3326, the bathroom wall receptacle is gone. Instead, they have a nice receptacle on the back of the side dinette seat. I bought a combination bar strip/heavy duty cord (7 or 8 foot) to run along the wall behind the wardrobe to the bed. With the bar strip, you can plug other things in. It rests real nice along the side of the wardrobe and the bed. It's not in the way at all!!! If you need to plug more things into the receptacle behind the side dinette, just buy one of those multi plug adaptors that plugs in. We never use anything that draws a lot of electricity, so it's safe.

Give it a try. It's not much work to set it up at all.

Bob Strong
BOB_STRONG is offline   Reply With Quote