View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 05:13 PM   #22
Kidkraz
Site Sponsor

Default Motorized trailer mover

Well, after much hemming and hawing, I never ordered the Trailer Valet. I went with the Purpleline Enduro Trailer mover and couldn't be happier with my choice. Yes, it was more expensive, but with my knees getting older as well as my back, for me it was the best choice to pay now or possible get rid of the trailer later. Luck was on my side, because I saved $500 off of Amazon's current price, so I'm not complaining. I checked on prices for installations and they were off the wall. Again, luck was on my side. A very dear friend from work was kind enough to install it for me for a fraction of the price, and I was happier to pay him for his excellent work. Don't get me wrong, I'm a mechanic by trade and I have no problem with paying for good work, but I'm also willing to save a buck or more when I can.
I'm now able to park my rig on the side of my house and it is a very tight fit, but it allows me to open up my trailer and load/unload as needed. I was able to accomplish some much wanted/needed modifications on it without having to put it on the street and leaving it connected to my TV. My city has an ordinance that no motorized RV can be left on the street. I ended up with $33 dollar ticket. Now I don't have to worry about that any more. For me it was the right move, hell it even has a remote control!! The transmitter is located in the heater compartment, and he mounted the battery disconnect at the front of the rig.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1536.JPG
Views:	88
Size:	1,014.6 KB
ID:	9716  
2016 Dodge Ram 1500 V8 Hemi
Installed powered folding tow mirrors

Stopped playing with airplanes, now I just enjoy watching them fly by.
Kidkraz is online now   Reply With Quote