View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 06:16 AM   #7
Kwantau
Site Sponsor

I agree with Brittany Dogs as I had about the same problems with my 2011. Multiple plumbing leaks in both bathroom and kitchen area. I even had the bathroom mirror fall off, thank God that it only happened during travel and the mirror was lying on the bathroom partition. I reinstalled it myself. Just sloppy work which could easily have been avoided if they had had some quality control and spend time on detail. It should not be on the back of the buyers or even the dealers to cleanup their sloppy workmanship. I hope that the new owners spend time on this forum and learn from us where the problems lie which should not be that hard to correct.

TV 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 6200 lbs tow capacity, 620 lbs tong weight, V6-3.6 liter gas with factory tow package, Prodigie3 Brake Control, Anderson "No-Sway" Weight Distributing Hitch.

TM 2720, 2011, A/C, Awning, Swingtongue, 40 Gal fresh water, Stove and Sink Cupboards, Radio/CD Player, TV ant., Microwave Oven, Electric Tongue Jack, Black Windows and Frame, and Woodgrain Vinyl Flooring
Kwantau is offline   Reply With Quote