View Single Post
Old 10-29-2017, 04:33 PM   #6
Brittany Dogs
TrailManor Master

One great, positive step is to put quality control into the production process. The dealers or the customers should not be the party to find all the mistakes and problems of a finished unit. This comment is directed at the industry, not specifically TrailManor.

How hard could it be to pressurize the plumbing to see if there is a slow leak? How about testing each 12V outlet for not only power but also for polarity?
How about running an amp test on the brakes to see if none, one or both brakes are connected.

I pick on these because my unit built in 2011 had problems like that.

But also test the furnace, the AC, the front Jack, water test the windows and even perhaps axle alignment. How hard can this be??
2011, Model 2720SD, 13.5k btu Dometic Low Profile Penguin II with a user installed Easy-Start modification, "Jack" TV Antenna, 15" Goodyear Marathon 225/75R15D Tires on Alloy Wheels, Swing Hitch, Electric Tongue Jack, Front Window (now an option). Powered with a Honda 2000i or 3000 handi (depending on the weather) generator when dry camping. Powered with two 6V Trojan T145 batteries when I need to run silent and deep. TV = 2016 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab w/ WDH.

Home Port: Western New York.
Brittany Dogs is offline   Reply With Quote