View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 01:43 PM   #30
CeeWoo

Wellllll-just got back. The owner set it up first thing this morning and hooked up to 110 and turned on the fridge. It had cooled BUT I wanted to make sure it would cool on propane so I turned it off and restarted off of propane. needle gage went over to where I know it was working (at least of sorts)

I tested each & every appliance and outlet. The over came on fine, but when we turned it off, a flame BEHIND the pilot continued to burn. Couldn't actually see where it was from (it was like all the way back and below the bottom of the oven). I'm gonna assume there is a propane leak somewhere in the oven right now. Does this sound correct you you guys?

Other than than one item, everything seems fine (including the awning). We settled on our buying it & I'll have the range/oven checked out before we use them. In fact-I'm wondering if I should use the onboard propane systems at all before we ever use them.

Oh-also one tire showed pretty bad wear-that's being repaired today

Paperwork & money transfers are happening as I type. I should have it here at the house in a few hours. I've gotta go pickup a taller ball hitch riser for today (and the immediate future).

We'll spend time tomorrow packing & off camping Wednesday afternoon, to a place only about 10 miles from our house. Upon our return, we'll be getting a equalizer hitch
We're quite literally HAPPY CAMPERS