View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 12:25 PM   #23
CeeWoo

First-let me say thank you to everyone who has replied. I can see this is a great group...Of course-I've found the vast majority of RVers/campers to be my kind of people

Just got back from seeing the trailer folded in (as if to travel) and got a good look at the top. Dented as if it were parked in a golf course---but I really don't think there's any problem with leaks. It rained pretty good last night so that gave me a way to check as well

Also, the seller is willing to carry his own paper. One of his businesses buys/sells 'budget' cars. Told me that since he doesn't think I'm a junkie (as many of his car buyers are) he won't charge me what he charges them (upon pressing-he said he charges the crackhead 30% YIKES). Anyhow, he told me-half down, 0% interest. Figuring in licensing & sales tax I'm gonna guess the total is about $6000. I told him I'd be in touch Monday for another total walk thru (setting it up and actually testing EVERY appliance-previously I took his word on a couple, such as the fridge). And if everything test fine I'll probably sign papers (BTW-I told him that part of the agreement would have to be that the deal is off and any money would be refunded if I can't get it licensed here)

Only bad part seems to be that a couple months ago my HiLo died and I bought an OLD popup in pretty good shape (considering it's age) and paid cash. We've used it twice-ANYONE WANNA BUY A USED POPUP lol