View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 07:04 PM   #17
B_and_D
Site Sponsor

We got rid of the A/C when it died, but I might get a new one in case I want to go somewhere hot this summer. We used it on one trip and that was it.

We use the TV antenna once in a while. It works quite well in case we want to watch the weather & catch up on the news. I have yet to find a 12V digital converter box. Bought an AC one for the house here and we get absolutely nothing with it. At least with the analog broadcast signals we get a few fuzzy stations. I guess that will stop in 2009.

We love the awning. We often camp in the fog and it is nice to be able to sit outside in the morning on a dry chair, read, and enjoy a cup of coffee. We use it when we go to the lake, too. It seems to help keep the interior cooler and it's nice to have the shade.

Our gas oven gets a lot of use. I would miss it if we didn't have it; we cook most of our meals at the campsite. We bring along a microwave when we have hookups. It fits right into the spot where the side A/C used to be but I can take it in and out.

We don't use the furnace much, but it's not an option. Our TM is pretty basic, no built-in TV, no radio, no extra hanging cabinets, no outside shower.