View Single Post
Old 06-11-2016, 02:40 PM   #1
fairweatherfisherman
Site Sponsor

Default Holiday Campground West Point Lake Georgia

We got our 2007 2619 last week. Two weeks ago didn't even know there was such a thing as a Trailmanor, but as soon as we saw them and the the Youtube vidios, we were sold. We live in the Atlanta metro and like to fish and camp in Georiga, Tennessee, and Florida.

Our first trip was at a "Holiday" Corps of Engineers campground on West Point lake, on the Alabama Georgia border just north of where I-85 crosses. Not only was this our first trip in a TM, but also our first night ever in a camper. Many years of tent camping, especially when the kids were young, but to get back into camping at our age (late 50s early 60s) we figured we had to have air conditioning.

We had a wonderful time, with all of the equipment working just as the prior owners had indicated. Our main TV is a 2004 Sierra Denali with a 2003 Chevy Silverado as our backup. Still probably 75% clueless, but we are starting to get things figured out. We greatly appreciate all of the information available here on the site and want to thank those who took the time and effort to share what they've learned. When we first discovered TM, week before last, I figured I'd just go down to the local dealer and buy a new one. I would still like to get a new one if they can get the bugs worked out at the factory, but for now we are thrilled with our 2007.

Marie in driveway at home the night we brought it home

Mike at our campsite

Tom Turkey at the campground - blurry but pretty amazed to see the full tail feather display - he was with two hens

fairweatherfisherman is offline   Reply With Quote