View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 10:11 AM   #4
Lesherp
Site Sponsor

A disturbing video if the information is true. I had an interesting conversation with a CW repair shop recently. I just posted about it in “General Maintenance and Cleaning”. CW sounds like it may be a place to avoid unless I see something to dispute the video.

I have only bought supplies from them and joined their club to get a discount when I was first got the trailer. We were buying a lot of thing to get up and running and it saved me a considerable amount money. I actually love their trip planner they provide to members and have kept my membership as they give great discounts on it to keep you a member. I am now suspicious about why they give such a good deal on membership. When I was using a discount coupon I got for joining the club that basically paid for the membership the owner of the Good Sam’s camping park told me the club was their way to sell insurance. Rang true as they are constantly sending me offers for insurance. It seems I can still save enough on TP, toilet chemicals, etc. to pay for the membership. Good deal for me but I am curious to see what other members here have to say about the video and if it is factual.

Dealer Options:swing tongue, sink cabinet, awning, air conditioning, tile

Modification: 15“ tires & monitor system, WDH, Prodigy B.C., 2-6 V. batteries & clipper monitor, LED's. Additional modifications can be seen in albums.
Pictures of campsites and places we visited can be seen at https://www.flickr.com/photos/101899116@N06/sets/.

Lesherp is offline   Reply With Quote