Thread: 5 new pages....
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2016, 08:29 AM   #8
Lesherp
Site Sponsor

Exclamation Keep up the good work and enthusiasm.

For many of us modifying our TM becomes a bit of an obsession. For the do it yourselfer and tinkerer a TM is the perfect trailer. The joy of conceiving an idea or just completing a project someone else has come up with to enhance the living experience or convenience of camping provides a satisfaction that people that pay to have everything done for them will never experience.

Providing information for others is what this site is about and I think it is invaluable for owners looking for a solution to a problem or advice on doing a modification. I have tried to show my appreciation by sharing my experiences and have information about modifications I have done in my pictures and albums. It is a bit haphazard and disorganized but available. Int@att. net your site is above and beyond what anyone would expect.

My hat is off to you. You are clearly the king of modifications. That you have set up a site to share your experiences and knowledge is admirable.

Dealer Options:swing tongue, sink cabinet, awning, air conditioning, tile

Modification: 15“ tires & monitor system, WDH, Prodigy B.C., 2-6 V. batteries & clipper monitor, LED's. Additional modifications can be seen in albums.
Pictures of campsites and places we visited can be seen at https://www.flickr.com/photos/101899116@N06/sets/.

Lesherp is offline   Reply With Quote