View Single Post
Old 10-07-2003, 09:21 PM   #1
kdrickard
Site Sponsor

Default What membership gets you

Forgive this suggestion as I'm probably missing something here... ??? Tonight while logging out of the board (just a weird security habit I have), I noticed the sponsors area went away as expected. As I poked around I did not see any reference to the board topics members or trial members could access. So, out of curiosity I created a trial member account to see what a trail member would have access to (sorry for creating a trash account). When I logged in to the trial account I could post, but saw the same topic areas as a just someone who did not have an account.

Suggestion: Mention somewhere if the automatic upgrade from registered to trial member takes some amount of time to activate and/or list the specific forums full members have access to. In a perfect world, seeing the member board topics but not being able to access (view) them would probably the most obvious way to illustrate what member status gets you.

I may be getting it all mixed up on how it's supposed to work, but thought it might be worth mentioning.

Thanks,

Kevin

P.S. The trash account I created was "DeleteMe" (sorry again).
kdrickard is offline   Reply With Quote