View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 12:36 PM   #6
joe&Nance

B&D & Robertkennel--DH and I had a laugh -- what were the odds that the first two people that would respond would be people that we met at the rally!
Thanks again for the input.

B&D thanks for pointing out my mistake on NADA. That really made sense, but I thought that I needed to add those based on other sellers posts that included those items... Found that you were right, appears it is closer to $9500 based on those figures. I will wait a while to see if anyone knows someone who could look at it for us and then if not ask for more pics and ask if would reduce price. Seller originally wanted $12,750 and thought it was overpriced at that price--depends on how motivated seller is and if she finds someone willing to pay her asking price. If not I will see if she would come down even more (I originally asked if willing 2 sell for $11,000, but will send her NADA and see if she moves lower). It is so nice to have such a wonderful forum to assist us... Thanks again to both, will keep u informed but am going to hold off on the offer for a while...